HOAX ALERT... D.C. Shooting Exposed

Submitted by SadInAmerica on Fri, 10/04/2013 - 2:30am.

FEMA-DC-shooting-hoax

ATTENTION: The D.C. Shooting Hoax is an exerpt from the “Terrorgate Scandal” which will force President Obama to resign pending Congressional charges of conspiracy and treason. ~ David Chase Taylor

Switzerland, Zürich —  When Obama called the Washington Navy Yard Massacre just “another mass shooting“, it was wishful thinking as reality begs to differ.

Evidence acquired to date conclusively proves that the Navy Yard Massacre of September 16, 2013, was just the first in a series of mass executions and assassinations ordered by the Obama administration in order to mitigate Terrorgate blowback.

In essence, Terrorgate is a state-sponsored terror scandal in which the Obama administration was caught red-handed conspiring to commit unprecedented acts of terror upon the American people, namely in the cities of College Station, Texas, Las Vegas, Nevada, and Washington, D.C.

Download: “Terrorgate Memo” (PDF)

U.S. Capitol Police “Stand-Down”

The men most likely responsible for the Washington Navy Yard massacre were members of the “Containment and Emergency Response Team” (CERT) of the United States Capitol Police who were coincidentally at the scene of the crime when shooting was first reported at 8:20 AM (EST) on September 16, 2013.

This was all but confirmed on September 18, 2013, when a BBC report entitled “Navy Yard: Swat Team ‘Stood Down’ At Mass Shooting Scene” was published which stated the tactical team of the U.S. Capitol Police was told to leave the Navy Yard by an unnamed supervisor officer.

According to the report,

“Multiple sources in the Capitol Police department have told the BBC that its highly trained and heavily armed four-man Containment and Emergency Response Team (CERT) was near the Navy Yard when the initial report of an active shooter came in about 8:20 local time.”

The CERT team, wearing full tactical gear and armed with HK-416 assault weapons, were the only police at the Navy Yard with long guns, which is coincidentally what witnesses said the shooters were armed with.

According to a statement by Gwendolyn Crump, a spokeswoman for the Metropolitan Police Department of D.C., the allegations that the CERT team stood down were “not true”.

Crump is telling the truth because the CERT team inside Building 197 never stood down as evidenced by the 13 dead U.S. Navy civilians and contractors.

In the aftermath of the attack, an unidentified CERT officer told the Washington Post that,

“We were definitely the closest tactical team in the city…[CERT] was at the scene very early on…They were ordered to disengage and turn back. For what reason, we don’t know.”

The CERT officer’s statement is quite telling in that he again confirms that the one or more CERT teams were in fact engaged in the Navy Yard operation from the beginning. Once CERT’s targets had been neutralized, their mission was completed and they were subsequently told to disengage.

After CERT was free and clear of the Navy Yard, a disinformation campaign about two other military-style gunmen (see below) was fed to the media in order to create confusion as to who was really conducting the executions.

CERT Teams

The U.S. Capital’s CERT team consist of only three cells (i.e., two assault teams of at least six officers each, plus a counter-sniper unit) one of which was reportedly off-duty on Monday, September 16, 2013, due to an alleged training exercise at Fort Meade in Annapolis, Maryland, only 27 miles from the Washington Navy Yard.

Why the shorthanded U.S. Capitol Police ordered one or more of their CERT teams to engage in the scene of an active shooting on a U.S. military base which is outside their jurisdiction and in violation of their own stated mission is beyond reason and only makes sense in the context that the CERT teams were indeed responsible for the massacre to begin with.

According to the Capitol Police, CERT’s “primary mission consists of rescuing Congressional members, their staff, and visitors who have been taken hostage by terrorists.

Secondary missions include, countering threats made against dignitaries, responding to critical incidents and providing security for major events, such as the Presidential Inauguration.”

CERT Navy Yard Massacre Facts:

1. CERT was on location at the Navy Yard—before the 911 call was made at 8:20 AM (EST)

2. CERT was armed with “long guns”—exactly what witnesses stated the shooters were armed with

3. CERT was officially “engaged” in the shooting—before being ordered to “stand down”

4. CERT acted outside their stated mission—over 1.5 miles away from the U.S. Capitol Building

5. CERT’s third team was “training” at Fort Meade—possibly the cover for the Navy Yard Operation

navy-yard-victims

Navy Yard Terror Cell (U.S. Navy/Marine Corps)

The first state-sponsored terror cell consisting of 6 men was neutralized on September 16, 2013, when 13 civilians and contractors alike were executed in the Washington Navy Yard.

Of the 13 reported victims, 6 were white males (see circled photos) who were most likely “contractors” affiliated with the Marine Corps or the Navy SEALS.

Based on the proximity of the massacre in respect to the White House, it can be theorized that the 6-man terror cell executed at the Navy Yard was likely responsible for executing the CBRN attack on the White House.

Official Navy Yard Narrative

Around 8:20 AM (EST) on September 16, 2013, police received a 911 call about gunfire at Building 197, the Naval Sea Systems Command headquarters which is located in the Washington Navy Yard, only 2.6 miles from the White House.

By 11:12 A.M. (EST), the alleged shooter, Aaron Alexis of Texas, had been identified. The official narrative states that Alexis was a lone gunman, armed only with an assault-style rifle, a shotgun and a handgun, who killed 12 people before being executed himself.

According to reports, Alexis was civilian contractor, former Navy reservist and a subcontractor for Hewlett Packard Enterprises called “The Experts,“who had “legitimate” access to the complex.

Reagan National Airport Shutdown

In the wake of the Navy Yard executions, air traffic at Reagan National Airport in Washington, D.C. was immediately grounded.

Why authorities shut down a major metropolitan airport over a supposedly random shooting does not make sense unless the they were worried that one or more of the Special Forces which had just been ambushed in the Washington Navy Yard would shoot their way out of the lockdown and manage to escape on a plane out of Washington, D.C.

Considering that at least 6 heavily armed and highly dangerous professional terrorists had just been double-crossed, all the necessary precautions were employed to ensure that they were unable to escape.

'Dead' Police Officers Disappear!

Although the official narrative of the Navy Yard Massacre states that only one police officer was wounded, initial reports which have now been redacted stated that 2 police officers were killed.

A news report from UPI stated that as many as 24 people were shot, including two police officers, while Penn Live confirmed that six people were killed, including 1 law enforcement officer.

How many police officers were killed or wounded is not known, and for good reason. They were likely members of the CERT team (see below) which carried out the executions and therefore their identity must be hidden from both the military community and the public.

Camouflaging the Executions

Despite the officials say in respect to the Navy Yard Massacre, the targeting of 13 Navy employees and contractors was anything but random.

Aside from the 6 white males involved with Special Forced who were the main target of the attack, 7 other victims, consisting of mainly minorities (i.e., 4 women, 2-African American males, and 1 other male whose race is indistinguishable) were evidently executed because they were either

a) eyewitnesses to the CERT team’s executions, or

b) were killed in order to camouflage the execution of the all-white 6-member state-sponsored terror cell.

Military Gunman Disinfo

In the aftermath of the CERT executions at the Navy Yard, disinformation was leaked through the media at 12:14 PM (EST) stating that Washington, D.C. Police were looking for two other possible suspects.

One was described as a white male in a khaki tan military uniform with a handgun, while the other was a black male, about 50, who may have had a long gun and was wearing an olive, drab colored, possible military style uniform.

This information was purposely fabricated and disseminated to provide cover for the CERT team which was in fact responsible for the attacks.

Navy Yard False-Flag Disinfo

Predictably, STRATFOR operative Alex Jones and other intelligence trolls immediately begun floating conspiracy theories that the Navy Yard shooting was another Obama false-flag terror attack.

Propaganda reports entitled “AP Reported Navy Attack Day Before It Happened? Debunked?” and “Shooting At Navy Yard Shooting Witness False Flag Actors Staged?” are just a few samples of the coordinated disinformation campaign to confuse the public and the military community as to what really happened at the Washington Navy Yard on September 16, 2013.

Patsy Aaron Alexis

Less than 3 hours after the Navy Yard Massacre began, Washington, D.C. Police Chief Cathy Lanier stated that Aaron Alexis was believed to be the “single and sole” person responsible for the attack.

When conclusive statements are made by officials in the immediate aftermath of a supposedly random terror-related incidents, the likelihood of foul play increases exponentially simply because a complete and thorough investigation has not been conducted.

The claim that Alexis acted alone was not verifiable at the time and therefore it must be surmised that Police Chief Lanier was covering for the real Navy Yard attackers—the U.S. Capitol Police’s CERT team.

Alexis was also vilified in an unprecedented barrage of media attacks which stated that he was treated multiple times for psychological issues (e.g., sleep deprivation, anger and paranoia), and that police had warned the Navy about his mental instability 6 weeks prior to the shooting.

Posthumously propaganda reports such as “Family Recounts Chilling Airport Encounter With Navy Gunman”, “Navy Yard Killer Aaron Alexis Believed Government Was Attacking His Brain”, and “Washington Navy Yard Gunman ‘Obsessed With Violent Video Games’” so demonized and smeared Alexis that even if he was innocent and alive to defend himself, it would take a lifetime to clear his name.

Navy Yard Video

On September 25, 2013, a full 9 days after the attack, video footage of what purports to be Aaron Alexis at the Washington Navy Yard was released.

Strangely enough, Alexis is seen acting in a defensive manner which indicates that he was being hunted as opposed to doing the killing. This was evidenced at 00:24 in the video when Alexis sees a steady stream of people exiting the building down the hallway.

Instead of trying to shoot them, Alexis appears to be looking for a way out of the building, but doesn’t trust that he will be safe with the others. Had the Navy wanted to extinguish the conspiracy theories that that Alexis was not the gunman, they would have released more than a 31-second video.

Regardless, odds are that Alexis had absolutely nothing to do with the Navy Yard Massacre and was simply in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Download: “Terrorgate Memo” (PDF)

America’s Last Chance?

Just as the burning of the Reichstag 80 years ago brought about the dictatorship of Adolf Hitler and the emergence of Nazi Germany, Terrorgate was designed in part to implement martial law in America and elevate Obama to dictator status.

Patriots and peace activists wanting to prevent a Nazi-like scenario in the U.S. must take it upon themselves to research and forward the “Terrorgate Memo” to friends, family, media (both alternative and mainstream), and law enforcement until Terrorgate is trending worldwide.

If President Richard Nixon was forced to resign over the Watergate Scandal (wiretapping) and President Bill Clinton was partially impeached over the Lewinski Scandal (perjury), then President Barack Obama can be forced to resign over the Terrorgate Scandal (conspiracy, murder and treason).

It is imperative to remember that this may be the last chance to destroy Obama politically. Terrorgate contains more than enough hard evidence, both circumstantial and direct, to bring down the entire Obama administration. The only question is whether or not it will see the light of day.

Only by capitalizing on the Terrorgate scandal will Obama be relegated to his rightful place in history as “Terrorist in Chief”.

 

David Chase Taylor - October 3, 2013 - posted at BeforeIt'sNews

 

Tag this page!
Submitted by SadInAmerica on Fri, 10/04/2013 - 2:30am.