Pennsylvania... Two Butler County People Dead From Contaminated Well Water Due to Fracking

Submitted by SadInAmerica on Tue, 02/14/2012 - 3:28am.


The Butler County story is extremely sad... Kim McEvoy wrote her governor "Since the fracking and flaring have begun, the air quality has deteriorated. We can't play outside without getting a headache or a sore throat". ~ Kim Triolo Feil - See Related article

Kim's neighbor, Janet McIntyre, reported...

"One man died just over a week ago." she said "Mr. Dennis Peterson, 49, had reported last September that he had "˜rashes all over his body,' and he was diagnosed with leukemia by December." 

Half way through the story, you are prompted to click on the related story where one of Janet's three dogs died.  Her other two dogs refused to drink the water and are still alive. But before the graphic details of the death of Janet's dog she reported, 

"Before they (Janet's daughter) were allowed to complete the adoption process, they were required to have their well water tested. Results from a 2004 test showed their water was in good condition."

 "On the evening of January 23, 2011, Janet and her family (including her two grown children and grandchildren) had dinner together, the meal having been prepared using tap water pumped from her well.

In the middle of the night, Janet received a frantic call from her daughter whose nine-month old baby was projectile vomiting and had diarrhea running out of her diaper and down her legs. By the next day, Janet and her husband woke up feeling ill and started projectile vomiting as well.

Janet's and her husband's achiness, nausea and bouts of vomiting persisted for a week. During this time, she also received a call from her son who was experiencing the same symptoms.

On the night of January 29 into the early hours of January 30, Fred went into the kitchen to get a glass of water, and turned on the faucet to discover the water was foaming. He tested the bathroom sink, the tub and the toilet and all three also produced foamy, soapy-feeling water.

The next day, a friend brought Janet and Fred several gallons of bottled water. Their health only started to improve after about a day of drinking the bottled water."

The only thing different in these people's lives was that drilling came in and their well water went bad.

The other death, Carl Stiles, was a suicide... he ended the life that was taken from him because he was in agony with health effects from drinking his contaminated water.


Kim Triolo Feil - February 12, 2012 - BarnettShaleHell


See related article...

SOS Butler County: Black Water + Purple Water = A Fracking Nightmare


Tag this page!
Submitted by SadInAmerica on Tue, 02/14/2012 - 3:28am.